TERIBEAR Moves Prague or the Fun Day with a Bear is a fundraising and sport event for anyone who wants to help disadvantaged children. For 10 days, you have a non-stop opportunity to support a good cause and even repeatedly.
You need no training! Time or style will not matter. All you need is to come to join us in the Vítkov park, buy the chip and set Prague in motion! Put on your sneakers or high heels, run, walk or stroll – on the designated track. For every kilometer you complete and that is recorded on your chip, the event partners will donate 30 CZK to help the story of your choice. You can choose from ten stories prepared by the Foundation or simply sign up as the TERIBEAR team member and support the charity project as whole.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
September 6th-15th, 2018. The event will run nonstop, 24 hours a day for next 10 days! You can come to join us at any time and even to return to add more kilometres to your contribution.
In the Vítkov park in Prague, near the National Monument. The designated track will be extended to about 1.5 km compared to last year.
Use the TERIBEAR chip to count and record the number of kilometers you have completed on the designated TERIBEAR track. Kilometers will be automatically recorded in your electronic account to give you an overview of how much you contributed – you can check your score in the leaderboard. The registration fee is 200 CZK for an adult and 100 CZK for a child under 12 (born in 2006 and later) and includes the timekeeping chip that allows you to use the designated track nonstop during the whole duration of the event.
Funds from chip sales are collected by Tereza Maxová Foundation via public fundraising campaign number: S-MHMP/1501799/2012.
|Date:||September 6th-15th, 2018|
|Location:||Park at the Vítkov Hill, near the National Monument|
|Start:||September 6th, 2018 (Thursday), 17:00|
|End:||September 15th, 2018 (Saturday), 16:00|
|Registration:||Online or on the location|
|Track Length:||1500 m|
|Track Surface:||Tar surface|
|Signs:||The track will be visibly marked|
|Tracking:||Via interactive chip technology.
The chip does not track time, only the completed runs on the track. The chip is not transferable.
Note that the sporty footwear with shoelaces (suitable for attaching the chip) is NECESSARY for the proper measuring and recording of your performance.
Video tutorial how to attach the chip on your shoelace.
|Categories:||Individual: Men, Women, Children (born in 2006 and later)
Groups: Teams, Families
|Fee:||200 CZK /adult
100 CZK /child under 12 (born in 2006 and later)
Funds from chip sales are collected by Tereza Maxová Foundation via public fundraising campaign number:
|Changing and storage:||Changing rooms, as well as limited option to for safe depositing of your personal belongings will be available in the start / finish area. The organizer takes no responsibility for personal belongings stored outside of the designated area of depository.|
|Medical Assistance:||Medical assistance will be provided during the expected times of high turnout.|
|Miscellaneous:||The organizer reserves the right to make changes in the program, event terms and conditions. Participants enter the event at their own risk. Mobile toilets will be provided.|
THURSDAY, September 6th, 2018
15:00 Opening of registration at the Vítkov hill
17:00 The event kick-off
Hosted by Daniel Čech; Music powered by Your DJ
FRIDAY September 7th – to FRIDAY September 14th, 2018
16:00 – 21:00 Music powered by Your DJ
WEDNESDAY, September 12th, 2018
TERIBEAR’s Happy Day
SATURDAY, September 15th, 2018
16:00 Closing the track
16:45 Announcement of results
Organizers reserve the right to change the program.
HOW TO GET TO TERIBEAR?
Via public transport or on foot
- to Ohrada by tram or bus. Then walk from the Ohrada stop, approx. 1400 m long route through the park with no elevation (easiest route)
- from Florenc (bus no. 135, 207) to the U památníku stop, walk back to the army museum and the up the hill (demanding route)
- due to the ongoing reconstruction of the Husitská street, please check the Prague Transport Company website for information on possible closures or transport limitations.
- on foot from Karlín, through the tunnel, then take the stairs in the park up to the National Monument
Parking in the Vítkov area
- Plánek zóny placeného stání (click for the Prague 3 paid parking zones plan)
- Please note that the visitor parking areas (orange or green zones), found for example in the Koněvova street, are monetized on some days or hours – see the plan above.
- Ohrada (behind the bus stop „Ohrada“, a paid parking zone – the visitor green parking zone – paid ticket necessary every Monday to Friday from 08.00 to 18.00 h); limited capacity with 15 parking spots
- Koněvova (blue zone)
- Around the Florenc bus station
- Paid parking in the area (please note we cannot guarantee safety or standards of the parking provided in the Karlín area)
- Parking under the highway (Magistrála)
- Parking Kiss & Ride – Křižíkova 2/552, Praha 8
- Parking Florenc – Lower station – Pod Výtopnou 13/10, Praha 8
- Rohan riverside area – Karlín – Rohanské nábřeží 13/627, Praha 8
- Karlínské Square – Karlínské nám., Praha 8